Thriving in the Age of Chronic Illness: A guide to productivity and engagement for ambitious people with chronic health conditions, and the organizations that employ them.
This groundbreaking book looks at the changing paradigm of illness in the
workplace. Find out:
• The crucial differences between chronic illness and traditional disease.
• Why current policies and programs related to employee health are not
effective for people with chronic disease.
• The best strategies to engage workers with chronic health conditions.
as well as:
• How to develop a good relationship with your employer.
• How to fight fatigue.
• How to think and work better when you are sick.
• How to manage your life to maximize your energy.
….and much more.
Books can be ordered for a substantial discount if you would like to use them as gifts or giveaways.