These talks can be customized for your organization. Additional talk topics can also be created.
Overcoming the Challenges of a Chronic Illness or Disability (keynote)
Getting others to understand the challenges of living with an invisible illness is a difficult task. Jason looks at how our society has historically viewed sickness and disability, and why that needs to change. He also shares engaging and sometimes humorous personal stories and advice about how we can best communicate with others and change their views.
Overcome Adversity by Aiming Higher (Keynote)
When we face life obstacles such as long-term illness, we often withdraw and avoid activities that build personal growth. There are times when that work promotion, new project or personal challenge is just what we need to add energy and vitality to our lives and add value to those we serve.
Jason takes you on an inspirational journey filled with funny and emotional true-life stories to show you what is possible in even the worst of times when you take responsibility for inspiring yourself and others.
Jason has spoken to these audiences and more:
- CIBC, BMO, Scotiabank
- The Arthritis Society of Canada
- Ontario Occupational Health Nurses Association (OOHNA)
- Saskatchewan Association of HR Professionals (SAHRP)
- University of Calgary
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
- Human Resource Management Association of Manitoba (HRMAM)
- Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters
- George Brown College
- Queens University
- Ontario Healthy Workplace Coalition
- York Regional Police
- Partners in Prevention Health and Safety Conference